Watch following screencasts to get quickly introduced into Hot-Accounts.
Import Transactions Screencasts
Learn step by step the extended functionality of the Import Transactions module.
Create in a few seconds transactions from any table-like information containing at least a date and an amount. But many more complex scenario’s are also supported.
Import transactions using a 3-step procedure
- Select and Copy table-like information into the clipboard
- Press the PASTE button to generate transactions in a work-file
- Press the IMPORT button to generate the actual transactions
Import from a CSV or text file.
- Reverse the decimal separator
- Use an alternative column delimiter
- Import transactions for multiple accounts
How to assign Budget Items?
- Use the default budget item
- Specify a budget items column
- Set Budget item/Counterparty relationships
Import from a bank provided file
- Generate counterparty records
- Convert BBAN to IBAN format
- Derive the BIC from the IBAN
- Assign a project item